Mobility Solution for Warehousing and Distribution Businesses
Command Center Mobile™
Now you can take your Command-Center with you! Always be in touch with your business' performance no matter where you travel with Command-Center Mobile! Command-Center Mobile works with all popular smartphones including Apple iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows-Mobile based phones.
As an Executive in today’s challenging business climate, keeping your fingers on the minute-to-minute pulse of your business, no matter where you are, can make the difference in spotting trends & problems and fixing them before they become out-of-control disasters! Command Center Mobile™ keeps you in control day and night, at work or at home, or traveling for business or pleasure without requiring access to a PC or Laptop. By using the amazing capabilities of today’s Smart Phones like the Apple iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Windows based phones, you can stay in touch with your business without phone calls, text messages, or emails! Just ‘click’ the Command Center Mobile icon on your phone and almost instantly get the information you need to keep your business running smoothly and profitably!
Part of the DX+ family of high-performance warehouse management applications, is a Web-based Salesman’s Dashboard. This add-on module is a web-service that provides a Salesman real-time access to customer information and account analysis while on-site at the customer location using an iPad, tablet or laptop. Real-Time Data from DMS’ DX+ System provides the following customer-management features to each Salesman:
- My Sales Dashboard – a complete analysis of a Salesman’s Today – MTD – YTD performance
- DX Orders - access to real-time Order Entry for immediate placement of orders
- Customers – access to all assigned Customers with their purchases, credits, payments & account analysis
- Product Sales – access to consolidated Customer purchases by Vendor & category
- Sales Budget - access to monthly and YTD analysis of individual sales plan
- No Sales - access by Customer of non-purchased product categories
- Qwik-Order – access to your Corporate e-Commerce website for training of customer
- Documents – access to Corporate documents – Credit App, Promotions, Policies, etc.
DMS Qwik-Track™ Delivery Tracking & Signature Capture module is a browser-based service that tracks by driver the status of every customer order dispatched from the Warehouse or store to a Customer. Refreshed constantly by updates from delivery drivers’ Smartphones (Apple & Android) or tablets (iPad or Android) in real-time, the receiving customer employee’s signature image is instantly transmitted and attached to customer invoices in the DX Document-Center application.
A GPS Tracking Portal is an add-on option for this application. As a cloud-based Application, any authorized user through their DX-Portal can access both Qwik-Track and GPS/GEO applications 24 x 7.
- Web-based Delivery Service with GPS option that can be accessed 24 x 7
- Supports Smart Phones for order scanning & signature capture
- Smart-Phones support real-time tracking of drivers & deliveries
- Customers can track their orders through our B-2-B Qwik-Order link
- Measurement of driver performance, average delivery times & order values
Qwik-Track - How it works
When the order is dispatched for delivery, the bar code on the invoice is scanned by the driver with a Smart-Phone device. The DX+ Delivery Tracking server updates the information immediately, enters the date and time, and shows that the order is out for delivery on the Qwik-Track Admin Status Screen.
When the order is delivered, the customer signs on the electronic signature pad on the Smart-Phone, similar to a UPS delivery driver. This signature and date-time stamp becomes the legal proof of delivery and the signature will be automatically uploaded to the DMS Document Center and automatically attached to the original PDF electronic copy of the invoice. The Qwik-Track Dashboard is then updated with the date and time "Delivered" and is available in the Order History section of the Dashboard.
- Respond instantly to a customer's inquiry about the status of a delivery - If a customer calls asking about a delivery, the information will be instantly available on the Qwik-Track Admin display. Customers can track their orders in “real-time” from the Qwik-Order B-2-B application. This can significantly reduce incoming calls from anxious customers to check their order status!
- Measure driver performance - How long does it take a driver to make a given number of deliveries? Who are the 'A' drivers, the 'B' drivers, and the 'C' drivers?
- Qwik-Track provides delivery statistics on a driver-by-driver basis and integrates to the DMS Command Center Productivity Dashboard.
- Shows average delivery time & order value per customer - If a customer complains about late deliveries, you will have data to prove the timeliness of your deliveries. You will also have the average order value statistics to analyze the delivery costs associated with a particular customer. Qwik-Track provides average monthly delivery times on a customer-by-customer basis.
Do you have questions or would like more information about our Mobility Solutions?
Contact us or send an email.