Diesel Performance Parts, a prominent Diesel Parts Distributor located in Nashville, TN modernizes their business operations with a DMS DX+ Warehouse Management System.
Mark Craig, President of Diesel Performance Parts, Inc, a successful Diesel Parts Distributor serving the Southeast, Texas and other US marketplaces, recently announced that they are moving their Diesel Performance Parts business operations to DMS’ DX+ Warehouse Management System. According to Hart Hoppe, Operations Manager, “We are excited to be working with DMS to help us implement new leading-edge System technologies that will help us grow our business and increase our productivity & profitability.”
Successfully serving Engine Rebuilders & Performance Shops across the Southeast and most of the US for many years, Diesel Performance Parts, Inc. anticipates achieving even greater business success utilizing DMS System applications:
- Command Center, a real-time Business Intelligence Dashboard for their Operations & Financials, along with
- Qwik-Order B2B e-Commerce Ordering Website for their US & International customers, that will modernize and expand their order processing operations while increasing accuracy and efficiency in their back-office operations.
“We are excited that Diesel Performance Parts, Inc. has chosen to partner with DMS Systems to upgrade their IT Systems in order to achieve greater operating efficiencies and cost-savings for their fast-growing business,” remarked DMS President, Grady Davis.
“As their Business Technology Partner, DMS will be working closely to help Diesel Performance Parts:
- Achieve greater inventory turns
- Higher employee productivity
- Decrease operational costs
- Provide greater competitive advantage
- Expand their marketplaces.”